Hi Paul,

He is using Web part as he said he can see other Modify web part option. I
think he has added this from the browser interface.

I will ask him to check ExportMode to true is set or not by opening in SPD.

For testing I have added Summary web part in dev environment from browser
and can see the Export option ...

Still getting used to joys of Sharepoint..

Cheers