+1 RepliWeb ROSS, great product team behind it and very open to any specific
scenarios you may have.

http://www.repliweb.com/

From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Noone
Sent: Wednesday, 16 December 2009 8:04 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Content Deployment / Replication options - In particular opinions
/ experiences with DOCAVE Replicator

DocAve is top of the pops (and for the price it should be!!) but I'd also
recommend taking a look at ROSS<http://www.repliweb.com/ross> which is built on
the uber-reliable RepliWeb R1 engine.

If they've got 0 budget then you can always script something up using stsadm
and xcopy.

I'm curious as to why the "blank site" starting point is an issue though.

Regards,

Paul
Online Developer, ICT
CEO Sydney