Okay the scenario is bit different.

Logo control will happen from a single admin site.

We will have a admin site for provisioning sites,  where we will upload the
logo for each customer, when provisioning the site.
After site provisioning a workflow will start and take the logo path and
copy it to a document library in the newly created site.

We want the image web part to ready from the document library for image url.

Now someone was telling me that someone told him that we can assign a site
column to web part and it will dynamically read it. Can this be done

Cheers