The easiest way I've found is to run the 'Office Diagnostics Tool' (under Start
| Programs | Microsoft Office | Microsoft Office Tools)  Alternatively, go to
add / remove programs and run a repair on the highest version's installation.
(ie On a machine with Project 2003 and and Office 2007, run the repair on
Office 2007)

*Please ensure that you log all issues or requests with the IT Service Centre.
When logging calls, please include a detailed description of the problem.*