From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On
Behalf Of Nigel Hertz
Sent: Wednesday, 24 November 2010 12:48 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: Publish Page creation location - MOSS 2007

Yeah, I think that might be the best route - stick some text there
saying "you will be redirected in x seconds" - otherwise you won't be
able to edit it later J

*Please ensure that you log all issues or requests with the IT Service
Centre. When logging calls, please include a detailed description of the
problem.*