From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Walsh
Sent: Monday, 20 December 2010 10:39 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: SharePoint 2010 WCF Data Services

It uses the list type when you create a new DataServiceCollection<T> and load
it via the context.

You can access each list by
http://contoso/subsiteblah/_vti_bin/ListData.svc/ListName but you can't use
that full URI in the DataContext as it whinges about the last segment referring
to a collection, this must be the last segment in the request blah blah.

Apart from that, you can't specify any id's etc that I know of.