Hi Paul,

I think it will be identical setting as on 2007 server. I have not done any
migration but have set up a DR (disaster recovery) for a client, which looks
similar scenario like migration.

DR server set up including host headers were exactly identical to that of
production server... and for testing the IT guys did some flick (not sure
what it was) and all the sites were being served from the DR server and
after testing we switched back.

Not sure if if this helps as I think you are after what the IT guys did
unfortunately not sure, but must be some IP change n DNS or something for
the other server

Cheers
Ajay