Upgrade was all good and after looking into IIS noticed that all all sites
on port 80 were stopped and when starting them got an error message
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020) Running NETSTAT -ano found out
that port 80 was being used by cloud file syncing application. Closing the
app makes SharePoint work fine.
I was running this app since many months, somehow it acquired port 80 during
this update.