Hi Guys,

Is there any recommended settings for backup for the configuration database
of the SP2007 shared services database.

One of our customer sites, the config database as been set up in Simple
recovery mode, and the transaction log has massively grown.

What I am reading on google, in simple mode transaction log is minimal (gets
truncated whenevr a checkpoint occurs) , but in this case it's grown to
27GB.

So for Simple Mode, how do we control the transaction log not to grow this
big?

Also is it okay to keep the Shared Services Db in Simple mode or switch it
to full... any recommendations, pros or cons

Thanks
Ajay