From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Noone
Sent: Thursday, 25 August 2011 2:13 PM
To: ozMOSS (ozmoss@ozmoss.com)
Subject: SP2010 Search service

Has anyone noticed that the search service name changes after it's started?

At first I was going mad but the screenshots from Mastering SharePoitn
Foundation show the same thing, although don't explain it.

Service name before starting:    SharePoint Foundation Search
Service name after starting:        SharePoint Foundation Help Search

Any reason for this???

Kind regards,

Paul

<<image001.jpg>>