From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Ishai Sagi
Sent: Tuesday, 6 December 2011 4:25 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: RE: CrystalReports on sharepoint

The code is basically exactly the same as
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/sharepoint/CustomCRWP2.aspx but modified to add
parameters and to load different reports when user chooses from a dropdown.

I cannot see anything in the code that has any URL in it, but then again, the
article above specifies creating a stupid aspx in the root folder of the IIS
web site (WTF) and adding a httphandler to point to it (WTF) which I am
suspecting is the reason for the error. Have you done anything similar?

Logos\Extelligent logo no text.jpg]Ishai Sagi | Solutions Architect
0488 789 786 | is...@exd.com.au<mailto:is...@exd.com.au> |
www.sharepoint-tips.com<http://www.sharepoint-tips.com/> |
@ishaisagi<http://twitter.com/ishaisagi>