From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Peter Milliner
Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 11:23 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Urgent help - Search scopes sharepoint 2010

Hello all,

We have an authoring environment and have updated about 100 pages but they are
still minor versions (are checked in).

We have content deployment running at 3am.  We also have scopes set up to
include only pages with certain content types.

The problem is that the scopes on both our authoring and website have updated
and seem to have not included all the pages we have updated.  The pages (last
major version) are still on the web site but are displaying in our search which
uses scopes.

Urgent advice appreciated.

Regards
Peter Milliner