Hello All,
I have discovered that the version I uploaded last week was the exact same one
I had originally uploaded. The current version (0.9.2) is the correct version,
and is available from our wiki:
http://www.extelligentdesign.com/SitePages/Office365%20Exporter.aspx

New features include filtering by document date, running as scheduled task
(command line) and saving\loading the settings.
Bug fixes include support for all column types (previously some column types
did not save properly) and a fix for a security timeout that happened if you
loaded the lists, waited a long time and then tried to export.

I will now stop spamming OzMoss – trusting that anyone who was interested in
Office365 has by now read my emails!

no text.jpg]Ishai Sagi | Solutions Architect
0488 789 786 | is...@exd.com.au<mailto:is...@exd.com.au> |
www.sharepoint-tips.com<http://www.sharepoint-tips.com/> |
@ishaisagi<http://twitter.com/ishaisagi>

<<inline: image001.jpg>>