I don't think that's really an option.
What's happening is that if only one (Event) List is returned, the List View
dropdown doesn't get pre-populated based on the selected value. This is what I
would like to happen but not sure how to force it.
[cid:image003.png@01CCE712.C49EF0C0]
cboList.SelectedValue = wp.ListName;
// Get Fields and Views for selected List
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(cboList.SelectedValue))
{
   foreach (SPField field in
SPContext.Current.Web.Lists[cboList.SelectedValue].Fields)
    {
        if (field.Type == SPFieldType.DateTime)
        {
            cboField.Items.Add(new ListItem(field.Title, field.InternalName));
            cboEndField.Items.Add(new ListItem(field.Title,
field.InternalName));
        }
        if (field.Type == SPFieldType.Text && field.Title == "Title" ||
field.Title == "Location")
        {
            cboTooltipField.Items.Add(new ListItem(field.Title,
field.InternalName));
        }
    }
    foreach (SPView view in
SPContext.Current.Web.Lists[cboList.SelectedValue].Views)
    {
        cboView.Items.Add(new ListItem(view.Title, view.Title));
    }
    cboView.SelectedValue = wp.ViewName;
    cboField.SelectedValue = wp.DateField;
    cboEndField.SelectedValue = wp.EndDateField;
   cboTooltipField.SelectedValue = wp.TooltipField;
}