From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Howell
Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012 11:17 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Any resources to calculate cost of internally hosting SharePoint

Hi,

I need to do some cost analysis on hosting SharePoint and was wondering if
anyone had any good resources that could assist? A lot of what I've found is
around calculating licence costs

I've found a report that says average cost is $46 per user per month but would
like some further information to try and illustrate costs of hosting internally
versus going to the cloud. This also incorporates moving from MOSS 2007 to SP
2010.

Has anyone done the calculation and have anything they can share?

Cheers,
Chris