From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Noone
Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:36
To: ozMOSS (ozmoss@ozmoss.com)
Subject: Feature Deployment Path

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me why VS2010 adds the following for the deployment path?
$SharePoint.Project.FileNameWithoutExtension$_
$SharePoint.Project.FileNameWithoutExtension$
This always results in broken feature image URLs and links to other dependent
resources until I remember to change it.
Kind regards,

Paul Noone

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>