From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Ajay
Sent: Thursday, 6 December 2012 7:49 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Site template with CQWP

On landing page of a site (built in SP 2010 publishing template), I want to
display the pages (filtered on  content type) and sub-sites.

CQWP will be way to go?  Will require 2 CQWP on the page,, or some other
approach. will be better

I will have to create more than 50 of these similar sub-sites; way to go will
be to create and configure a site, save it as template and then use that
template for all new sites.. ?

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>