From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Nigel Hertz
Sent: Wednesday, 21 May 2014 1:33 PM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: [EXTERNAL]RE: Off topic: Nintex Workflow questions

No clue to be honest. Do you have a support agreement with them? Their support
response is brilliant and pretty fast 99% of the time. I think I've only had 2
issues they haven't been able to resolve in around 5 years of using the
product. If you've got a support agreement, simply drop them a mail at
supp...@nintex.com<mailto:supp...@nintex.com>

Nigel