+1 (binding)

*  Built from the source tarball.
*  Verified the checksums and signatures.
*  Verified basic Ozone file system(o3fs) and S3 operations via AWS S3 CLI
on the OM HA un-secure cluster.
*  Verified ozone shell commands via CLI on the OM HA un-secure cluster.
*  Verified basic Ozone file system and S3 operations via AWS S3 CLI on the
OM HA secure cluster.
*  Verified ozone shell commands via CLI on the OM HA secure cluster.

Thanks, Sammi for driving the release.

Regards,
Bharat