From: ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com
[ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Price
[step...@littlevoices.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 November 2009 5:24 PM
To: ozSilverlight
Subject: Silverlight 4.0 beta

Is anyone playing with the Silverlight 4.0 beta?
How come everyone here is so quiet about it? I'm on semi holidays in Canberra
and missed the announcement. Thought I would have seen some discussion on it
here tho.

Shame on you. :p

In particular, this new feature has caught my eye... "The .NET Common Runtime
(CLR) now enables the same compiled code to be run on the desktop and
Silverlight without change."

If I read that correctly then I should be able to do normal unit testing (ie
using normal test runners such as Resharper, nUnit, TestDriven.net etc). Can
anyone confirm that?

Some pretty cool new features. I can't help but feel overwealmed with their
release cycles. :)

cheers,
Stephen