Hi all,

On the project that I was doing last week we wanted to attach our Unit tests to 
our Daily build. Everything works fine until we added unit tests for private 
methods. Because those methods are private we had to generate an accessor class 
(which is not included in the project). When I run the Unit tests local it 
works fine:), but when I attach the tests to the Daily build I get the 
following error.

"CalculationTest.cs(93,19): error CS0103: The name 'Calculation_Accessor' does 
not exist in the current context"

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
Dennis van de Laar | Consultant

Avanade Netherlands BV
Versterkerstraat 6, 1322 AP Almere
Mobile: +31 (0) 6 - 52 38 14 18
Office: +31 (0) 36 - 54 61 483
Fax: +31 (0) 36 - 54 61 479
IM: [email protected]
www.avanade.com<blocked::http://www.avanade.com/>

Avanade /systems.solutions.success/from Accenture & Microsoft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to