Hello, I was just testing Use Case Diagrams and I have a lot of questions.

I take a look at Team System from a designer or architect perspective and as I 
have been working with Enterprise Architect from Sparx, I noticed the following 
things:


1. There is no way to create Pre and Post Conditions
2. There is no create basic and alternate flows
3. There is no way to create requirements, etc.


I would recommend that you check at EA and I see this.


Right now the use cases in that way are useless, as you will need to have a 
third model tool to create a Detailed test Case.

Maybe I am wrong, but I didnt find how to do it


Thanks--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to