Hello              We have a case where we have a lot of requirements (100s)
and there have been tasks that are defined to achieve those requirements in
the form of project plan. We have asked our PM to add all the tasks to TFS
using MS Project. However, we want the PM to have the ability to link all
these project task work items to the requirements. Is there a way to link
multiple work items from to a single work item from MS Excel or MS Project?
Also, I am pretty sure this is not a unique problem.We dont really have the
concept of smaller iterations (thats how the PMs do it ). I am very
interested to see how you are doing the same thing. I am interested in
alternate processes and ways your implement them.

Thanks in advance
Deepak
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to