Are you running consistent versions on the client and server? i.e. both
Service Pack 1?

William



On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Philip Stears <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>
>
> I’m getting a really bizarre behaviour and searching the web hasn’t yielded
> anything similar.
>
>
>
> Basically, I can apply specific ACLs in source control – and they work
> fine, people are granted/denied the appropriate permissions as you would
> expect.
>
>
>
> However, if I go back into the tool, by right clicking a controlled source
> control folder, and going to “Properties...” -> Security, nothing is listed
> – the Inherit check box is clear, and no permission entries are listed.
>
>
>
> I tried using the “tf permission <some directory>” tool, and it reports
> “There are no permissions set for this item.”
>
>
>
> As I said – people are being correctly granted/denied access, so the
> permission entries must be there, they just don’t seem to be being reported
> by TFS.
>
>
>
> Incidentally, I also tried the  “Team Foundation Sidekicks” tool and get
> the same result.
>
>
>
> Does anybody have any ideas? Is it a known bug? Have I configured something
> in someway as to make this happen? I’m completely out of ideas.
>
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
>
>
> Phil
>
>
>
>
>
> *Philip Stears | Lead Developer*
>
>
>
> * *
>
> [image: cid:056465108@20102006-1F94]**
>
>
>
> *DriveWorks Ltd***
>
> [email protected]
>
> *http://www.driveworks.co.uk/*
>
>
>
>
>
> ( +44 (1925) 75 75 85 *Office*
>
> ( +44 (7818) 03 13 75 *Cell*
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
> List address: [email protected]
> Subscribe: [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: [email protected]
> List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
> Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists
>
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

<<image001.jpg>>

Reply via email to