I tried to install it on Windows Server 2008 x86 and it "installed 
successfully" but then the Configuration Wizard displays this:
[cid:[email protected]]
It's missing some options on the left hand side to properly configure the 
actual TFS server. There were no options on install, but it looks like it's 
only installed Team Build not TFS server.
I even rolled back VM and looked at install again and I had both features 
ticked.
[cid:[email protected]]
I noticed on this blog 
post<http://blogs.msdn.com/bharry/archive/2009/04/30/tfs-2010-admin-operations-setup-improvements.aspx>
 that I am missing an option on install:
[cid:[email protected]]

I followed CHM file to the letter, based on experience with TFS 2008.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jeremy


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Stephen Godbold
Sent: Tuesday, 19 May 2009 10:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Team System Beta 1 Available on MSDN

VSTS 2010 Beta 1 went up on the MSDN subscribers site last night ~3am. Public 
release is expected tomorrow US time (early Thursday morning our time). Details 
are 
here<http://blogs.msdn.com/somasegar/archive/2009/05/18/visual-studio-2010-and-net-fx-4-beta-1-ships.aspx>.

It took me about 4 hours to get both the Team Suite and TFS discs down, and the 
download speed was pretty good considering my connection is max about 4MB.

If you can get it - go grab it! :)

Cheers,
Steve.


Stephen Godbold
Readify | Senior Developer
Head Office | Suite 408, Life.Labs Building | 198 Harbour Esplanade | Docklands 
| VIC 3008 | Australia
M: +61 409 390 683 | E: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> | W: 
www.readify.net<http://www.readify.net/>
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

________________________________
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Unsubscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

<<inline: image003.png>>

<<inline: image004.jpg>>

<<inline: image005.png>>

Reply via email to