I'm assuming you are talking about the use case diagram with TeamArch.

The diagram doesn't support that.  You would need to add that information into 
a textual version of the use case.  My suggestion would be to create a text 
format of the use case (ala Alistair Cockburn) and add an artifact element to 
the diagram that links to the document.  Use cases usually don't indicate flow, 
I would suggest going to an activity or sequence diagram for that.

Larry

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Luis Esteban 
Valencia
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:13 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Use Cases,

How can I put preconditions, postconditions, basic flow, etc to an use case? I 
cant find how


Thanks
________________________________
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Unsubscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to