I have a need to set up a number of alerts for new users. Is there a
tool that helps with this now? I was going to just use the Alerts item
in the Power Tools, but I've had trouble with this in the past, so was
wondering if there was anything better out now?
 
Also, something that lets more than one person maintain alerts would be
good! if I create an alert for someone, nobody else can edit/manage it
at the moment using the power tool.
 

Dylan Tusler
Team Leader - Development, Data and Integration Unit
Information and Communications Services Branch
Sunshine Coast Regional Council
ph: +61 (0)7 5441 8202
"Your Technology Solutions Partner" 

 

******************************************************************************************
To find out more about the Sunshine Coast Council, visit your local council 
office at Caloundra, Maroochydore, Nambour or Tewantin. Or, if you prefer,  
visit us on line at www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au
This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named 
recipient(s) only. Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution 
and or publication of this email message is prohibited without the express 
permission of the author. Please notify the sender immediately if you have 
received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Unless 
otherwise stated, this email represents only the views of the sender and not 
the views of the Sunshine Coast Regional Council.
*******************************************************************************************
mail5.2.13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to