Hi,

I got 2 questions and one or the other might be able to help me.

When I offer an p2 update site using JFrog Artifactory I can also
configure certain access rules for the update site, e.g., Basic HTTP
Auth.
But I cannot figure out where to pass the credentials to an UpdateOperation.
Do I somehow have to use the UIServices class and provide an AuthenticationInfo?

When starting p2 updates in the IDE the UserValidationDialog from the
ValidationDialogServiceUI class is shown, but what if I want to do
this programmatically without any UI?

A second question is whether there is a convenience method in p2 to
update the JRE, which is delievered together with an Eclipse RCP
application?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Best regards,

Simon