---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: the|qse <the...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 5:10 PM
Subject: Links to podcast
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2...@gmail.com>, Peter Tregilgas <

Hello gentlemen,

Thank you very much for coming to the radio station. I really hope you
enjoyed it.

Attached are links to the podcast:

Links to the raw files will be sent from We Transfer.

See you Thursday! :)

Thanks very much for gifting me your time!

*Frederick Malouf*
B O N D I   B E A C H   R A D I O  |  T U E S D A Y S  1 6 0 0 - 1 8 0 0
A E S T / A E D T
E M A I L  |  F A C E T I M E  |  I M E S S A G E  -  T H E Q S E @ G M A I
L . C O M
F A C E B O O K  |  T W I T T E R  |  V I M E O  -  T H E Q S E
P O  B O X  7 4 3 4    B O N D I  B E A C H    N S W   2 0 2 6
+ 6 1   4 0 3   9 9 3   6 9 9
How would I define myself? That’s like asking the definition of infinity …..

P2P Foundation - Mailing list

Blog - http://www.blog.p2pfoundation.net
Wiki - http://www.p2pfoundation.net

Show some love and help us maintain and update our knowledge commons by making
a donation. Thank you for your support.