---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole LEONARD <nicole.leon...@sciencespo.fr>
Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 5:12 PM
Subject: Full Program - First Meeting in Brussels November 15 to 17
To: commonswa...@lists.p2pfoundation.net

Hello everyone,

The first version of the full 3-day program for the first meeting of
European Commons Assembly in Brussels is on the website and also attached
in this email as a PDF: http://europeancommonsassembly.eu/
You can also download the PDF directly from the website. There will be a
second, finalized program with more information before the event; in
particular, this will give more information on proposals of activities with
local Brussels commoners.

We ask that you please circulate this program in your networks so that
others know what we’re doing! Keep in mind that there will be a web stream
of the session in Parliament on the 16th so people can follow at a

Thank you all for your participation,
Nicole on behalf of the Coordination Committee

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/

P2P Foundation - Mailing list

Blog - http://www.blog.p2pfoundation.net
Wiki - http://www.p2pfoundation.net

Show some love and help us maintain and update our knowledge commons by making
a donation. Thank you for your support.