Hey there, I just wanted to quickly highlight a piece that FirstRound just
wrote up about our Bedrock distributed database technology, and how
something as seemingly remote as your database choice can constrain your
business model flexibility over time:

But additionally, I'm happy to say that the promised open-sourcing of the
technology itself has just occurred!

If you're at FinDEVr today in Santa Clara, please drop by my session at 3pm
to see it demo'd live.  (It's unclear how you demo a database on stage, but
luckily I have 2 hours to figure it out...)

Either way, I hope you'll take a look and give it a shot.  Together let's
make partitioned, single-datacenter deployments a thing of the past!

Founder and CEO of Expensify
p2p-hackers mailing list