Ah. you could also try this:

primitive apacheserver ocf:heartbeat:apache params
configfile=/etc/httpd/httpd.conf
clone apache apacheserver meta clone-max="2"

No guarantees this is 100% correct (i didn't try) but you should get the
idea of what is wrong.

Anyway, if you are creating a script for an existing configuration, try
"crm configure show"

        J.