On 13 October 2010 10:50, Dan Frincu <dfri...@streamwide.ro> wrote:
> From what I see you have a dual primary setup with failover on the third
> node, basically if you have one drbd resource for which you have both
> ordering and collocation, I don't think you need to "improve" it, if it
> ain't broke, don't fix it :)
>
> Regards,

No, I don't have Dual primary. My DRBD is in Single-Primary mode for
both DRBD resources.
I use N+1  setup. I have 2 resource group which have unique Primary
and shared secondary.
pbx_service_01 resource group has primary node-01 and secondary node-03
pbx_service_02 resource group has primary node-02 and secondary node-03

I use asymmetric cluster with specific location constraints in order
to implement the above.
The DRBD resource will never be in primary mode on 2 nodes at the same time.
I have set specific collocation and order constraints in order to
"bond"  DRBD ms resource to the appropriate resource group.

I hope it is clear now.

Cheers and thanks for looking at my conf,
Pavlos