Hello,
does anyone know if it is possible to have, in CIB declaration, a set of parameters with different value per node?

For example, I have an RA which is dealing with SCSI target on infiniband HCA card.

on node1 the port I want to use is port1 of Infiniband card 1
on node2 the the port I want to use is port2 of Infiniband Card 2

Is there any way to declare parameters "per host" both on a standard and cloned resource?

And how to deal with it into the RA script?

Or in this case have I to do this mapping on local files end reading from them?

Thank you :)