On 01/05/13 06:12, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

On 28/04/2013, at 9:19 PM, Oriol Mula-Valls<oriol.mula-va...@ic3.cat>  wrote:

Hi,

I have modified the previous configuration to use sbd fencing. I have also
fixed several other issues with the configuration and now when the node reboots
seems not to be able to rejoin the cluster.

I attach the debug log I have just generated. Node was rebooted around 11:51:41
and came back at 12:52:47.

The boot order of the services is:
1. sbd
2. corosync
3. pacemaker

It doesn't look like pacemaker was restarted on node1, just corosync.

The node was forcedly rebooted with echo b > /proc/syrq-trigger. I am still testing what will happen in case of an unexpected reboot.

Could someone help me, please?

Thanks,
Oriol