Hi
I'm setting up a cluster which will use OpenVZ containers for separating resource's environments.
So far I see it like this:
 * each node runs Pacemaker
* each container runs pacemaker_remote, and one kind of resource (but there might be multiple containers providing the same resource) * containers are started with VirtualDomain agent (I had to patch it a bit to work around libvirt/OpenVZ issue), each container resource is node-specific (and constrained to only run on the right node)

The problem I have is with running pgsql database with virtual IP in such setup. I want to have IPaddr2 resource started on the node that holds container with current pgsql master.
How can I go about achieving something like that?
Is the idea of using pacemaker_remote in such setup sensible?

--
Tomasz Kontusz