On 28/10/14 02:24 AM, kamal kishi wrote:
Hi,

  I know, no fencing configuration creates issue.
But the current scenario is due to fencing??

Maybe, maybe not. I can say that *not* having it will make solving the problem much more difficult. Please get it working, it's pretty easy and it will make your life a lot easier.

The syslog isn't revealing much about the same.
I would love to configure fencing but currently need some solution to
overcome the current scenario, if you say fencing is the only solution
then I might have to do it remotely.

It is critical, yes. Please add it, test it and then hook DRBD into it.

OS -> UBUNTU 12.04 (64 bits)
DRBD -> 8.3.11

That is quite old. Can you update to 8.3.16? Also, what version is pacemaker and corosync?

Thanks for the quick reply

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Digimer <li...@alteeve.ca