Bug ID: 1384317
Summary: Review Request: php-pecl-uopz - User Operations for
Component: Package Review
QA Contact: extras...@fedoraproject.org
User Operations for Zend: doing things you probably shouldn't since 2014.
The uopz extension exposes Zend engine functionality normally used at
compilation and execution time in order to allow modification of the
internal structures that represent PHP code.
It supports the following activities:
- Overloading some Zend opcodes including exit/new and composure opcodes
- Renaming functions and methods
- Aliasing functions and methods
- Deletion of functions and methods
- Redefinition of constants
- Deletion of constants
- Runtime composition and modification of classes
Fedora Account System Username: remi
This package is for PHP 7, so Fedora 25+ only
(Perhaps I will push later the PHP 5 compatible version in other branch)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component
package-review mailing list -- email@example.com
To unsubscribe send an email to package-review-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org