Bug ID: 1548405
Summary: Review Request: python-gsd - Read and write hoomd
schema gsd files with an easy to use syntax
Component: Package Review
QA Contact: extras...@fedoraproject.org
Spec URL: https://rathann.fedorapeople.org/review/python-gsd/python-gsd.spec
GSD (General Simulation Data) is a file format specification and a library
to read and write it. The package also contains a python module that reads
and writes hoomd schema gsd files with an easy to use syntax.
* Efficiently store many frames of data from simulation runs.
* High performance file read and write.
* Support arbitrary chunks of data in each frame (position, orientation,
* Append frames to an existing file with a monotonically increasing frame
* Resilient to job kills.
* Variable number of named chunks in each frame.
* Variable size of chunks in each frame.
* Each chunk identifies data type.
* Common use cases: NxM arrays in double, float, int, char types.
* Generic use case: binary blob of N bytes.
* Easy to integrate into other tools with python, or a C API (< 1k lines).
* Fast random access to frames.
Fedora Account System Username: rathann
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component
package-review mailing list -- email@example.com
To unsubscribe send an email to package-review-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org