https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2121490
Fabio Valentini <[email protected]> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|ASSIGNED |NEW Flags|fedora-review? | Assignee|[email protected] |[email protected] --- Comment #39 from Fabio Valentini <[email protected]> --- > The library is only a wrapper around libsodium - doesn't have any crypto code > itself. Sure, but writing correct Rust bindings for C libraries is tricky and can definitely cause safety issues ... So I would strongly recommend to look for alternative implementations of the algorithms that are currently used from libsodium. Anyway, I feel like this is going in circles, so I'm un-assigning myself as reviewer. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are always notified about changes to this product and component You are on the CC list for the bug. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2121490 Report this comment as SPAM: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Bugzilla&format=report-spam&short_desc=Report%20of%20Bug%202121490%23c39 -- _______________________________________________ package-review mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected] Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/[email protected] Do not reply to spam, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/new_issue
