On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:06:59AM +0530, Aravinda wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
> I over looked the email about 3.12.3 release.
>
> Please suggest what we can do for this package dependency. This is runtime
> dependency for one of the sub feature, if it is delaying other things then
> we can remove this dependency from spec file.(All features work except
> signing the webhook data).

Hmm, normally new features do not get backported to prevent unforseen
problems...

We have been delayed quite a bit already, users are asking for the
packages. If dropping the dependency from the .spec does not result in
errors or tracebacks, that would be one approach. Can you please confirm
that there are no problems when the package is missing?

If there is, we'll just bite the bullet and include python-jws-1.5 in
the CentOS Storage SIG while keeping an eye on the Fedora package for
updates. Additional maintainers for this and other packages are much
wanted.

Niels