On 02/02/2018 01:08 PM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
On 01/31/2018 09:28 AM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
On 01/30/2018 02:08 PM, jenk...@build.gluster.org wrote:
This release is made off jenkins-release-39
* Fedora 27 are on download.gluster.org at . Fedora 26 are in the
Fedora Updates or Updates-Testing repo. Use `dnf` to install. (Fedora 28
will come later, or possibly not at all due to libtirpc and rpcgen changes.)
* Debian Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster/10(Sid) are on
download.gluster.org at 
* Ubuntu Trusty/14.04, Xenial/16.04, Artful/17.10, and Bionic/18.04 are
on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12SP3 and Leap42.3 are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are built in CentOS Storage SIG and tagged for
testing, but they have not appeared at  at the time of this writing.
In the mean time they can be downloaded from . Please test and give
feedback on #gluster-devel on freenode or the gluster-devel mailing list
so they can be tagged for release.
I tested the packages here. Also, tested an upgrade form .9 to .10 (from
a package standpoint). Things look good, and packages can be marked for
Packages have been tagged for release. They should appear on the mirrors
packaging mailing list