I had the same "empty" /etc/resolv.conf as Matt had.
Thanks for the official ks.cfg I will check it out when I have time and
rebuild my AMI. For now I stick with the Official CentOS AMI.

Thanks,

G.

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 11:06:27 PM UTC+1, Alvaro Miranda
Aguilera wrote:

> hello
>
> can you share what the issue you are having and whats messages you are
> seeing ?
>
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:33 PM, <gork...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am having the same issue. Have you managed to sort this out?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 4:28:32 AM UTC+1, Matthew Kettlewell wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Alvaro -
>>>
>>> Thanks for taking the time to take a look.   Here's the files you
>>> requested ...
>>>
>>> [centos@ip-10-0-0-11 ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network
>>>
>>> # Automatically generated by the vm import process
>>> NETWORKING=yes
>>>

>>> [centos@ip-10-0-0-11 ~]$ ls /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-e*
>>> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
>>> [centos@ip-10-0-0-11 ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-e*
>>> # Automatically generated by the vm import process
>>> DEVICE=eth0
>>> ONBOOT=yes
>>> BOOTPROTO=dhcp
>>> TYPE=Ethernet