Hi,

These days I treat my windows host as 'firmware' - and as a consequence I
try to contain my windows C: drive as small as possible. The packer
post-processor (this is for vagrant, probably same for others) seems to
insist on using my %APPDATA%\... as a temporary holding location for
intermediate files during creation of the vagrant 'box' - however there's
never going to be space there for vmdks, and hence fails through lack of
disk space. How can I tell post-processor to use a different location?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/2a1e5a06-ac65-44f0-9421-0102d394cf30%40googlegroups.com.