Hi Alvaro,

Please find logs below:
My Packer version is 0.10.1

*Warnings for build 'vmware-vmx':*

** A shutdown_command was not specified. Without a shutdown command, Packer*

*will forcibly halt the virtual machine, which may result in data loss.*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepPrepareTools'. Press enter
to continue.*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepOutputDir'. Press enter to
continue.*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepCreateFloppy'. Press enter
to continue.*

*==> vmware-vmx: Cloning source VM...*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepCloneVMX'. Press enter to
continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepConfigureVMX'.
Press enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step
'StepSuppressMessages'. Press enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Starting
HTTP server on port 9001*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepHTTPServer'. Press enter to
continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepConfigureVNC'.
Press enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Starting virtual machine...*

    vmware-vmx: The VM will be run headless, without a GUI. If you want to

    vmware-vmx: view the screen of the VM, connect via VNC without a
password to

    vmware-vmx: 127.0.0.1:5928

*==> vmware-vmx: Waiting 10s for boot...*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepRun'. Press enter to
continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Connecting to VM via VNC*

*==> vmware-vmx: Typing the boot command over VNC...*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing after run of step 'StepTypeBootCommand'. Press
enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Waiting for SSH to become available...*

*==> vmware-vmx: Timeout waiting for SSH.*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step 'StepTypeBootCommand'.
Press enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step
'StepRun'. Press enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Stopping virtual
machine...*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step 'StepConfigureVNC'. Press
enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step
'StepHTTPServer'. Press enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before
cleanup of step 'StepSuppressMessages'. Press enter to continue.* *==>
vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step 'StepConfigureVMX'. Press enter
to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step
'StepCloneVMX'. Press enter to continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before
cleanup of step 'StepCreateFloppy'. Press enter to continue.* *==>
vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step 'StepOutputDir'. Press enter to
continue.* *==> vmware-vmx: Deleting output directory...*

*==> vmware-vmx: Pausing before cleanup of step 'StepPrepareTools'. Press
enter to continue.* *Build 'vmware-vmx' errored: Timeout waiting for SSH.*

==> Some builds didn't complete successfully and had errors:

--> vmware-vmx: Timeout waiting for SSH.

==> Builds finished but no artifacts were created.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/26d53d03-75ce-43c3-a8c3-21977c489d2d%40googlegroups.com.