hello

when you pack the box, do you make sure its possible to reuse a clone ?

When you start manually this new VM and login, can you share the output of

ifconfig -a

if you see the dhcp ip on the eth1 instead of eth0 that probably will show
that you are not packing the box properly.

/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persitent-net.rule

Those files usually prevent the clone to start properly

Alvaro.

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/CAHqq0ez-sBqCJ7E%3DRVhinwa4BAVnSw4mjf2iW%3DWHdjqH8nR36Q%40mail.gmail.com.