So based on your command line I tried the following:

Go to the GOPATH directory
    cd e:\documents\Petrik\documents\src\go

Then run
     docker run -v %cd%:/usr/src/go -w
/usr/src/go/src/github.com/mitchellh/packer golang:1.8 bash -c
"GOPATH=/usr/src/go XC_ARCH=amd64 XC_OS=windows make dev"

That gets me

go get github.com/mitchellh/gox
go get golang.org/x/tools/cmd/stringer
go get github.com/kardianos/govendor
govendor sync
make: govendor: Command not found
Makefile:31: recipe for target 'deps' failed
make: *** [deps] Error 127

Which is progress! So now I need to figure out why govendor isn't a command.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/7b97949a-d7f7-4e88-af17-ea9d7b73d089%40googlegroups.com.