Thank you for your reply! Yes, it's windows.

runas works without error - as long as it's run interactively, that is not
from a windows service it works.

I set the variable and I examined the more verbose log. No additional clues
found. :(

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/7e9acac1-d270-49fb-947c-a527632b31e0%40googlegroups.com.