No there is no Antivirus.

>> I can login, open VMWARE/Virtualbox and ofcourse packer runs fine.

Well If I login it also runs fine. It does not run fine from within service.

>>Is anything that impedes you to run into a nomal user, or directly from
TC agent run packer?

I'm not sure what you mean.
As I explained before whenever I run it interactively it works. Whenever it
runs from a non admin  user from a windows service it does not.
Since I realize that not everyone has Teamcity setup handy to reproduce, I
reproduced this also without teamcity using nssm.

Note that both VMWare and VirtualBox provisioners fail, they just fail
differently.

Thanks,
Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/f7f8f735-f450-42fb-938b-02ac50ded38e%40googlegroups.com.