new to Packer and new to Azure.

i have new requirement,  I need to create the templates for both vmware and
Azure from Rundeck for both windows and Linux. i just the need somebody to
help me on bulding the json. Can anyone ping me?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/0a45b161-d42b-4f4c-9973-d92d871ee885%40googlegroups.com.